Skip to main content

Some funny things

Since the creation of facebook and twitter, funny stories that occur throughout the day are lost in 120 character posts that are buried underneath themselves. The following are a few highlights of the past couple weeks:
-Today, I ran out of milk and only realized so after I boiled the mac and cheese. The logical thing to do? Just add water. The taste bud's response? Gross.
-Had a great conversation with Zach Steever about wood today.
-Took the top off of the MooMobile and found out that it looks like he is taking care of business, while taking care of business....

-Taught my son how to toss a ball. This one is not funny, but very sweet! :)
-Aaaaaand, I'm sure there are more, but now it is time to finish preparing worship plans and get ready for tonight's softball game against Parkside #1

Comments